Welcome to the Influential Agent Insider’s Club, powered by Influential Agent.
This group is EXCLUSIVE to REALTORS® and/or paid members of the Influential Agent programs. We are excited to get to know you!
The Insider’s Club is a community for REALTOR® entrepreneurs to share insights, tips, questions, answers, and most importantly, support for one another as you build strong and healthy real estate businesses.
In addition, Jason and Amber, along with their team, will be sharing EXCLUSIVE CONTENT each month to further your business. Whoohoo!
In no way are the opinions and/or suggestions in this group to be taken as legal advice. Please consult your broker and/or an attorney for legal advice.
We have built this community to support and educate. We want to make sure it’s a safe space and preserves the quality of the group at all times, which is why we have developed these rules and enforce them on a daily basis.
With that being said, let’s dive in…
*MUST READ: COMMUNITY RULES:
- Do not post Influential Agent customer service questions in this group. Please email them to email@example.com.
- No selling or promoting of any products or services unless approved by admin.
- No self-promotion, pitches or posting affiliate links unless approved by admin.
- No discussion of commission, contracts, or fair housing regs.
- BE KIND. We live by the Golden Rule in this group: If you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say anything at all. We do not allow rants, calling people out, or complaints around how someone chooses to build or grow their business. Just be nice. It’s that simple.
- Don’t post listings.
- Come from contribution. We are all here to help each other. Taking the time to help a fellow agent is what will set the example for others to help you when you are in need.
- No profanity.
- Absolutely no recruiting.
- When posting, ask yourself, “is this something that can benefit the community as a whole?” Post productive material that all can learn and benefit from.
- No posts asking for email addresses in comments.
- No posts asking for members to PM you.
- No negativity/ complaining.
- You may not PM, text, email, or call members unless you have their permission.
If you violate any of the rules of this community, your post will be removed and a community admin will send you a notification via FB private message. If you violate the rules a second time, you will be removed from the group.
Phew, That was the hard stuff!
One more helpful tip…
As a way to help make our group highly searchable, any time you post within the group, please use one of these three categories: #ASK, #WINS, #SHARE
- #ASK = When asking a question in the group. Also, one friendly reminder: When asking a question make sure to keep it short and sweet. Brevity is your friend! The longer the question is, the less likely it is that it will get the attention it deserves from community members.
- #WINS = Any wins you are celebrating OR any fellow members you wish to spotlight and celebrate. Share your accomplishments or that of another member! Be proud of the work you’re doing! We want to hear all BIG and SMALL wins! This will encourage others and allow us to celebrate with you.
- #SHARE = Any tips, strategies, lessons, or insights you have learned. Help each other out! This is a community run group, so offer feedback and insight whenever possible.