Last modified: April 16, 2019
Addictive Leadership LLC, DBA Influential Agent (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website, InfluentialAgent.com (our “Website“), and otherwise use our Services as described in our Terms of Services. We also describe our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website
- In email, texts, and other electronic messages between you and this Website
It does not apply to information collected:
- Offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or a third party.
Legal Basis for Usage and Processing of Your Data
We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation. Regardless of whether you are located in the European Union, we rely on the following legal bases to store, handle or process user data:
We will only process your information for as long as we have a relevant legal basis to do so, in order to provide you with the services you have requested and as required in performance of the Agreement you have entered into with us by accepting our Terms of Service.
Your Data shall only be used for the legitimate purposes it has been conveyed to us, namely, to improve our services, or for any purpose we believe to be directly related to these legitimate objectives.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features or services. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- By which you may be personally identified, which may include name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number (“personal information“)
- About you but individually does not identify you
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details
We collect information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information Provided to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information you provide by filling out forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services, as now offered or in the future. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources accessed and used on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (“behavioral tracking”).
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us improve our Website and deliver a better and more personalized service, including enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests
- Speed up your searches
- Recognize you when you return to our Website
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
We do not control third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you or provided to us by you, including any personal information to:
- Present our Service, this Website, and their contents to you
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you have expressed an interest in
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you have provided it
- Provide you with notices about subscriptions or Services, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it
- Use in any other way as described when you provide the information
- Use any other purpose with your consent
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries, affiliates and service providers that we may use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provided it
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provided the information
- With your consent
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of InfluentialAgent.com, our users, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms with the following control over your information:
We do not control third-party collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging onto the Website and visiting any dashboard or account settings that have been provided to you.
You may also send us an email at Privacy@InfluentialAgent.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to Privacy@InfluentialAgent.com.