Acceptance of Terms of Service
Welcome to InfluentialAgent.com, a service of Addictive Leadership LLC, (hereinafter referred to as “Company”, “we” or “us“). The following Terms of Service, together with any documents they expressly incorporate by reference (collectively), these “Terms of Service” govern your use of InfluentialAgent.com and related features, services, and products (the “Service“).
Please read the Terms of Service carefully before you start to use the Service as they set forth your legal rights and obligations. In particular, these Terms of Service require that you observe certain laws and regulations in all your activities undertaken using InfluentialAgent.com. Our Products and Services as discussed in detail below.
By using these Services, and by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms of Service when this option is made available to you, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms.
By using this Service, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age in the jurisdiction in which you reside in order to use this website and to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Service.
You warrant that you understand that laws may vary by state or municipality, and as such you are responsible for compliance with all laws, regulations, and rules for all activities related to your use of InfluentialAgent.com, and our products and Services.
Influential Agent Services
Influential Agent provides this website and related Services for informational and educational purposes. Through our Services, you may access a variety of features, products, and materials, including, but not limited to, our online university, coaching services, as well as templates and scripts. All features and products shall be subject to commercial and licensing terms provided to you at the time of purchase or as published on pricing page.
Changes to the Terms of Service
We may revise and update these Terms of Services, along with commercial or licensing terms of our products and features from time to time at our sole discretion, in order to make continued improvements to our Services and meet the needs and interests of our Users. All changes are effective immediately when posted and apply to all access to and use of the Service thereafter. However, any changes to the dispute resolution provisions set forth in Governing Law and Jurisdiction will not apply to any disputes of which the parties have been given actual notice on or prior to the date the change is posted.
Your continued use of the Service following the posting of revised Terms of Services, or any attendant policies or documentation, means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page each time you access the Service so that you are aware of any changes, as they are binding.
Accessing the Service and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Service, and any service or material we provide on the Service, at our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or part of the Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Service, or the entire Service, to Users, including registered Users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary to have access to the Service.
- Ensuring that all persons who access the Service through your internet connection are aware of these Terms of Service and comply with them.
In order to make use of some of the features or Services offered by InfluentialAgent.com, you may be provided with a username, password or similar authenticating information as part of our security procedures. You must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Service or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. We have the right to disable any user name, password or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time at our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms of Service.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Service and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms of Service permit you to use the Service and all Licensed materials for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the materials on our Service, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing these materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Service for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Prepare derivative works based on any Services or features delivered through this website or our Services.
- Distribute any materials, content, or intellectual property acquired through your use of these Services.
- You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Service or any services or materials available through the Service.
- If you print, copy, modify, download or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Service in breach of the Terms of Service, your right to use the Service will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials made. No right, title or interest in or to the Service or any content therein is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company. Any use of the Service not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service is a breach of these Terms of Service and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
The Company may provide certain materials (i.e. various templates and scripts). Such material may be free to access or require payment according to pricing terms as published. The Company grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use these materials for your own personal or internal business use, or as provided in additional terms at the time of download as published. Subject to our Intellectual Property policy, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit such materials, without the express agreement of InfluentialAgent.com.
Paid Programs and Features
InfluentialAgent.com offers various courses, programs, and associated material according to terms further set forth on the associated feature or products pages. Such features include, but are not limited to, Sphere Influencer, and Influential Branding. Such features or services may be available subject to separate commercial terms, and many of our products are available by subscription. While some features of this Service require a one-time payment, you acknowledge and agree that some features, may require you to accept subscription terms as published and they may renew automatically unless cancelled.
Fees and Returns
In order to access certain features or content made available by this Service, certain fees and service charges may apply. Current rates are available on the associated feature or products page and are subject to any additional terms that may be published. All transactions through these Services are processed through Stripe, our trusted third-party payment processor, and we do not store or access payment information of any of our users. Unless otherwise published, none of our products or features come with a return policy. In the event you are charged for a service you did not authorize, we require you to contact Stripe. If you have a problem with a product or feature, you may contact us at support@InfluentialAgent.com. Any returns or refunds that may be processed shall be at our discretion subject to a provision of information we may require at that time . Refunds or returns are an exception to our stated policies and although we make every effort to ensure our customers are satisfied, nothing in these Terms of Service should be interpreted as constituting a return or refund policy. InfluentialAgent.com reserves the right to change rates, offer promotions, or offer or amend Services at any time in an effort to improve the quality of these Services. Please consult the published Pricing Page for updates.
Monthly Subscription: User is required to pay fee per month to access the membership site containing all the information. Your fee will be due every month on the same date when the initial subscription was made. Because there’s no annual contract, your monthly rate is subject to change. If prices change, you will be notified by email with the option to cancel in accordance with these terms. Service begins as soon as your initial payment is processed.
Yearly Subscriptions: User is required to pay fee per year to access the membership site containing all the information. Your fee will be due every year on the same date when the initial subscription was made. All fees are non-refundable; you acknowledge and agree that you will not be entitled to receive any refund and/or credit in connection with any prepaid fees. Service begins as soon as your initial payment is processed.
To provide continuous service, the Company will automatically renew all paid subscriptions upon expiration. Such renewals are generally for the same duration as the original subscription term (for example, a 1-month subscription will renew on a monthly basis, a 12-month subscription will renew on a 12-month basis, and so on). By using the Site, you acknowledge that Your Account will be subject to the above-described automatic renewals.
You may opt out of renewing your subscription by email by following the cancellation process as listed in these terms at least three business days before the renewal date. If you do not let us know that you want to terminate your subscription at least three business days prior to the end of the current subscription period, the payment for the renewal period of the subscription will be processed.
You may cancel your subscription at any time by following the instructions below, however, you will not receive a refund when you cancel.
- Submit your cancellation request in writing by emailing support@InfluentialAgent.com. Please include the name and email address connected with the account holder.
- Within 1 business day, you will receive confirmation of cancellation along with a request to fill out an exit survey.
Upon cancellation, you will not be charged any subscription subsequently and your access will continue to the membership site until the end of your billing period. Your cancellation must be received by the end of the business 5 p.m. central time on the appropriate day as described above.
The Company name and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Service are the trademarks of their respective owners.
No Undue Reliance on Information or Services
InfluentualAgent.com provides this website and all attendant Services and features for informational and educational purposes, based on our expertise and experience, and that of our contributors. InfluentialAgent.com does not hold itself out to be an expert in all areas, nor do we claim that information of general applicability shall be suitable for all users. Nothing in our Services shall be construed to constitute medical, legal or professional advice of the order that users should not seek consultation of such professional service providers to ensure a recommended course of action would be suitable for you. Additionally, we do not warrant the timeliness, accuracy, or completeness of any information communicated by our contributors . Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information or Services available through InfluentialAgent.com or our related promotional services and that such advice, information, or guidance shall be suitable or recommended for all users, or by anyone who may be informed of such information. This Service includes content provided by contributors, third-parties, and affiliates . We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any such information.
Acceptable Use Policy
In using this Website and related Services, the following content standards and acceptable use policy shall apply. These content standards apply to any and all user postings, comments, and/or use of these Services. All User activities must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User activities must not:
- Deliver any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk email, bulk email (also known as “spam”), chain letters, surveys or contests.
- Deliver any unlawful (according to local, state, federal, or international law or regulation) postings to or through InfluentialAgent.com, or any postings which advocate illegal activity.
- Deliver, or provide links to, any postings containing material that could be considered harmful, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, profane, insulting, threatening, harassing, hateful or otherwise objectionable.
- Deliver, or provide links to, any postings containing material that harasses, victimizes, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, age, or disability.
- Deliver, or provide links to, any postings containing defamatory, false or libelous material.
- Deliver any posting that infringes or violates any intellectual property or other rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, laws governing trade secrets, rights to privacy, or publicity.
- Deliver any posting or enter into an agreement that you do not have the right to make under law, regulation or contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Impersonate another person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to mislead, deceive, or defraud another.
- Manipulate identifiers, including by forging headers, in order to disguise the origin of any posting you deliver.
- Deliver any posting containing personal information, such as phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses or employer references.
- Use the InfluentialAgent.com service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or otherwise interfere with the use of InfluentialAgent.com or other user devices, or cause damage, disruption or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through InfluentialAgent.com, including harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, such as email addresses.
InfluentialAgent.com requires Users to provide certain information to verify that they meet certain requirements in order to register to use InfluentialAgent.com. Your registration denotes your acceptance of these Terms of Service and all related policies. You are required to give complete and accurate information as may be required during the registration process. You are responsible for ensuring the information provided is updated and current. In certain cases, registration may be denied. The Company reserves the right to delete or suspend users for violations of these Terms of Service. The Company may take other remedial action, but is not obligated to do so. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES. We cannot undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Service and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
Links from the Service; Third Party Services
If the Service contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Service, you do so entirely at your own risk subject to the Terms of Service of use for such websites. To the extent that InfluentalAgent.com may deliver our Services, or make use of third-party Service providers, including but not limited to Facebook or Google, your use of those Services or features shall additionally be subject to the Terms and Policies of those third-party providers, in addition to any terms InfluentialAgent.com may set forth on any site, group, or page under our control.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Service will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Agreement shall be governed by Texas law, without regard to conflicts of laws and principles. FOR ANY CLAIM BROUGHT BY ANY PARTY, YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT AND CONSENT TO THE PERSONAL AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION IN, AND THE EXCLUSIVE VENUE OF, THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED WITHIN TEXAS.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Addictive Leadership LLC, DBA Influential Agent. We welcome your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
Team Influential Agent
2591 Dallas Parkway, Suite 300, Frisco, TX. 75034
Email Address: email@example.com
Effective as of April 30, 2019