Last modified: August, 6 2023
Acceptance of Terms of Service
Influential Agent Services
Changes to the terms of Service
Accessing the Service and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Service, and any service or material we provide on the Service, at our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or part of the Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Service, or the entire Service, to Users, including registered Users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary to have access to the Service.
- Ensuring that all persons who access the Service through your internet connection are aware of these Terms of Service and comply with them.
In order to make use of some of the features or Services offered by InfluentialAgent.com, you may be provided with a username, password or similar authenticating information as part of our security procedures. You must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Service or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. We have the right to disable any user name, password or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time at our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms of Service.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Service and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.These Terms of Service permit you to use the Service and all Licensed materials for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the materials on our Service, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing these materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Service for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Prepare derivative works based on any Services or features delivered through this website or our Services.
- Distribute any materials, content, or intellectual property acquired through your use of these Services.You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Service or any services or materials available through the Service.
If you print, copy, modify, download or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Service in breach of the Terms of Service, your right to use the Service will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials made. No right, title or interest in or to the Service or any content therein is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company. Any use of the Service not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service is a breach of these Terms of Service and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
When we link to products and services, those links may be affilaite links. If you click on any of those affilaite links and make a purchase within a certain time frame, we will earn a small commission. The commission is paid by retailers, at no cost to you.
Paid Programs and Features
Fees and Returns
You may opt-out of renewing your subscription by email by following the cancellation process as listed in these terms at least three business days before the renewal date. If you do not let us know that you want to terminate your subscription at least three business days prior to the end of the current subscription period, the payment for the renewal period of the subscription will be processed.
Additional charges and fees
Influence CRM provides the Customer with a monthly communication credit of $20, which can be applied toward the combined usage of text messages, phone calls, and emails. The Customer is responsible for any overage charges that may occur beyond the credit allocation. The credit allocation allows for the any combination of the following usage:
- Text messages: Up to 1,265 texts
- Phone calls: Up to 1,176 minutes
- Emails: Up to 14,814 emails
Please note that the credit will be applied collectively to the usage of texts, calls, and emails, and is not divided separately for each communication type. If the Customer’s combined usage in any given month exceeds the allocated credit, overage charges will apply according to the following rates:
- Outgoing calls: $0.028 per minute
- Incoming calls: $0.017 per minute
- Text messages: $0.0158 per segment (160 characters)
- Emails: $0.00135 per email
The Customer acknowledges and agrees that they are responsible for monitoring their communication usage and will be charged for any overages in accordance with the rates specified above. Additional Fees You will need a video email platform at your own expense, i.e. BombBomb You will need to purchase a business phone number through Influence CRM. Depending on the area code, a business line ranges from $1 to $2.30/mo.
Cancellation Policy for 6-Month Agreement:
- Early Termination: The Receiving Party, hereinafter referred to as the “Client,” acknowledges that the 6-month agreement with Influential Agent’s coaching program is a binding commitment. In the event the Client wishes to terminate the agreement prior to its natural expiration, the Client shall be responsible for fulfilling the entire duration of the contract.
- No Refunds: The Client understands and agrees that no refunds will be provided for the remaining term of the agreement in the event of early termination.
Cancellation Policy for 12-Month Agreement:
- Early Termination: The Client acknowledges that the 12-month agreement with Influential Agent’s coaching program is a binding commitment. In the event the Client wishes to terminate the agreement prior to its natural expiration, the Client shall be responsible for fulfilling the entire duration of the contract.
- Exceptional Circumstances: In the event of exceptional circumstances that necessitate early termination, the Client may request a review of the situation with Influential Agent. The decision to grant any concessions shall be at the sole discretion of Influential Agent.
- No Refunds: The Client understands and agrees that no refunds will be provided for the remaining term of the agreement in the event of early termination, except as determined under exceptional circumstances as stated above.
Written Notice: In the event the Client wishes to terminate the agreement at the end of the 6-month or 12-month term, the Client must provide a written notice of termination to Influential Agent at least [insert notice period, e.g., 30 days] prior to the contract’s expiration.
Automatic Renewal: If the Client fails to provide written notice of termination as per the specified period, the agreement will be automatically renewed for another [insert term, e.g., 6 months or 12 months] at the existing terms and conditions.
Exceptions to Cancellation Policy:
Influential Agent’s Right: Influential Agent reserves the right to terminate the agreement with the Client at any time, with or without cause, upon providing written notice to the Client.
Refunds: In the event Influential Agent terminates the agreement with the Client for reasons other than a breach of contract by the Client, any unused portion of the prepaid fees shall be refunded on a prorated basis.
No Undue Reliance on Information or Services
Rights in Confidential & Proprietary Information
Accordingly, in addition to any other legal remedies which may be available at law or in equity, Addictive Leadership LLC (DBA: Influential Agent) shall be entitled to equitable or injunctive relief against the unauthorized use or disclosure of confidential and proprietary information. The Company shall be entitled to pursue any other legally permissible remedy available as a result of such breach, including but not limited to damages, both direct and consequential. In any action brought by the Company under this Section, the Company shall be entitled to recover its attorney’s fees and costs from Client.
Acceptable Use Policy
In using this Website and related Services, the following content standards and acceptable use policy shall apply. These content standards apply to any and all user postings, comments, and/or use of these Services. All User activities must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User activities must not:
- Deliver any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk email, bulk email (also known as “spam”), chain letters, surveys or contests.
- Deliver any unlawful (according to local, state, federal, or international law or regulation) postings to or through InfluentialAgent.com, or any postings which advocate illegal activity.
- Deliver, or provide links to, any postings containing material that could be considered harmful, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, profane, insulting, threatening, harassing, hateful or otherwise objectionable.
- Deliver, or provide links to, any postings containing material that harasses, victimizes, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, age, or disability.
- Deliver, or provide links to, any postings containing defamatory, false or libelous material.
- Deliver any posting that infringes or violates any intellectual property or other rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, laws governing trade secrets, rights to privacy, or publicity.
- Deliver any posting or enter into an agreement that you do not have the right to make under law, regulation or contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Impersonate another person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to mislead, deceive, or defraud another.
- Manipulate identifiers, including by forging headers, in order to disguise the origin of any posting you deliver.
- Deliver any posting containing personal information, such as phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses or employer references.
- Use the InfluentialAgent.com service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or otherwise interfere with the use of InfluentialAgent.com or other user devices, or cause damage, disruption or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through InfluentialAgent.com, including harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, such as email addresses.
InfluentialAgent.com requires Users to provide certain information to verify that they meet certain requirements in order to register to use InfluentialAgent.com. Your registration denotes your acceptance of these Terms of Service and all related policies. You are required to give complete and accurate information as may be required during the registration process. You are responsible for ensuring the information provided is updated and current. In certain cases, registration may be denied. The Company reserves the right to delete or suspend users for violations of these Terms of Service. The Company may take other remedial action, but is not obligated to do so. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES. We cannot undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Service and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.